Monday, April 30, 2007

vaya, pues

Hello world! Sorry it's been forever, and I don't have the time or energy to write a substantial entry right now. I've been insane with schoolwork, and am still semi-insane. I'll be done with classes on Friday, and I come home on Wednesday. Four months is not a long time. It's been amazing though.

I gotta run, but I'll write more... perhaps after I get back to the U.S.

Any fluent Spanish speakers want to help me with translation for a video we're making?

I heard about the Bay Bridge insanity. Getting across the Bay will be super fun now, huh. It's kind of impressive that the steel melted...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hi Amber-
I'm so glad you had such great experience! It was nice to be able to follow you along via this series of tubes called the internet. I think I speak for everyone when I say it's good to have you safe at home! Welcome back!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home